Affiliate Marketing is a smart way of advertising your brands in affiliate business sites, by paying a commission. It is an excellent marketing opportunity in the digital platform that allows you to place your ad in other sites, and get traffic. Thus, you increase your brand awareness, reach out to more people, and ensure active brand presence in all digital platforms. Affiliate marketing, if done in a tactical way, can give huge business to your brands. Here’s how you can use affiliate marketing in your digital communication:
- Pay-for-Performance: You only pay, if you achieve your pre-determined targets- which can be click-through rates, revenue or market information. If no results are achieved, you don’t shell out any bucks.
- Have Fixed Costs:The costs are fixed, and you can specify till what level of action, you pay what amount. At any time, you know your rates, and are aware about costs. It also gives you an additional advantage of keeping your digital marketing budget, within control. You make more effective use of your fixed costs.
- Enhance SEO Results:Affiliate marketing also lifts up your page ranks. Affiliates use their own skills to enhance your brand’s presence in the online space. Research confirms that 80% of SEO are used in affiliate marketing. Thus, you get the opportunity to get web traffic from two sources- affiliate sites, and SEO rankings.
- Expand Market: Affiliate marketing comes with low risks, which means you can look forward to expand your market, and reach people, beyond your defined targets.Today, affiliates use 40% of email marketing, 60% of blogging, and another 60% of social networking to expose your brand to newer markets.
- Enjoy High Conversion Rates: With the help of a digital marketing company, you can convert your potentials into sales. Also, with increasing site access through mobiles, you can witness higher sales, than expected. Studies confirm that less than 10% of affiliates bring more than 90% of traffic, and conversions. More than 30% of your sales, generated from affiliates, come from mobiles. 50% of affiliate-related traffic happens from mobiles and tabs.
- Customize:Here, you can customize your marketing programs, through affiliate networks, and third party hosting. Marketing experts recommend selecting a network that will cater to all digital services, including creative support. They also suggest brands to leave the site infrastructure to a third part host, however, brands mustset their own payment terms and conditions. This helps to make their site well secured, and credible.
Reference – https://marketingtechblog.com/benefits-affiliate-marketing/
You might have developed a visually attractive site, with good content and relevant features, all of which offers a unique experience to your site’s audience. But, what if they don’t see your site or just can’t access it, at one go? Therefore, to make your website visible in all search engine pages, and get traffic from various sources, you must adopt digital media solutions. With modern digital media channels, you can expect more visibility and awareness among your targets, and your website shall buzz with huge online traffic.
Photo Credit: photo by Richard Goodwin
A digital marketing company offers the following digital media channels:
- Email Marketing: For generating leads, you might have collected key customer information like name, profession, contact info, email address, etc. However, you must also ensure that your email messages hit your targets, at the right time. Through email marketing service, you can minutely define your audience group, and send messages, with an ROI up to 4,300%.
- PPC Ads: Pay-Per-Click (PPC) ads are one of the most effective paid advertising channels which deliver highly targeted traffic of potential customers, within a short span of time. It is more cost-effective, and allows you to control your spends for a day, weak, or month for your running PPC ads. Budget is always within your grip. By choosing the right set of keywords, you can use search engine advertising, to optimize your ad information, and earn clicks organically.
- SEO: Yes, to find the right set of keywords, you need this. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) improves your site rankings on major search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other popular engines. SEO activities include keyword research and suggestion, on-page and off-page optimization, organic link building, and linkable asset creation.
- Display Ads: There are third party websites, blogs and forums which provides collated information on various products, services and brands. By placing ads on these channels, you can reach out to your prospects and current customers, and get them to your site. You can place banners, video ads, interstitial ads, boxes, and interactive ads, and you pay based on Cost-Per-Impression (CPM)- meaning that people click on your ads, go to the landing page of your site.
Content Marketing: Content is the key channel through which you attract inbound traffic from highly targeted audience. With relevant and up-to-date content, you can get hold of maximum potential customers. Content includes everything from text, videos, and graphics to animations, and icons. Currently, more than 75% of digital marketers are increasing their content marketing activities.